What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our email distribution list, fill out a form or contact us via email.
What do we do with the information?
The information you provide us (and the services you access from us) are entered into our database, which assists in reporting to our our funding source.
What information do we share with the funding source?
We only share non-identifying information in aggregate. Such as: Number of families and children that accessed playgroups, number of families that received referrals etc.
Other information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve our services (your information and input helps us to more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (such as Joy to the Children & Cradles to Crayons)
- To send periodic emails from our Constant Contact account or individual staff email (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
- If you DO NOT want to receive emails from us at any time, just hit unsubscribe.***Please be advised that if you unsubscribe you will NOT receive any emails from us that we send via constant contact-which includes newsletters, program updates, special event emails etc.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the services requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information whenever we enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our CFCE Client Database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties (written agreements are in place with these parties on confidentiality) who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Massachusetts Internet and Online Privacy Laws
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Massachusetts Internet and Online Privacy Laws. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on November 4, 2014
780 West Main Street, Avon, MA 02322 USA