PLEASE NOTE: Our Application for the 2020 Joy to the Children Is Now Open!
If you are a returning family, and are eligible to participate this year, you were emailed a link to the application. If you are a NEW Family, or believe you are eligible and did not receive a link, please email Gina McGarrigle at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live outside our service area (below) PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OTHER AGENCIES THAT MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU
The CFCE program NOW covers 23 towns and we are limited to helping families from these communities. The towns we cover are:
Abington, Avon, Canton, Dedham, East Bridgewater, Easton, Foxboro, Franklin, Hanson, Holbrook, Mansfield, Middleboro, Norfolk, North Attleboro, Norton, Plainville, Randolph, Rockland, Sharon, Stoughton, West Bridgewater, Whitman and Wrentham
If you live somewhere outside our catchment area please check with your local Social Service agencies for gift giving programs in your town. Or CLICK HERE for a list of other programs that may be able to help you!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we will not be able to administer this program as we have in past years. This year, we will be asking our Sponsors for Giftcard donations, and donations of essential items only (diapers, wipes, food, coats/hats).
- Please be aware that by submitting an application you are NOT GUARANTEED to receive assistance from this program.
- If you plan on applying to another gift giving program like Globe Santa, or the Salvation Army) DO NOT apply for this program, as everyone’s resources are limited.
- First time applicants will be prioritized.
- Please complete all requested information completely.
- Incomplete information may result in a delay in acceptance into the program.