PLEASE NOTE: Our Application Deadline for Joy to the Children 2017 is NOW CLOSED!
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OTHER AGENCIES THAT MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU
The CFCE program NOW covers 23 towns and we are limited to helping families from these communities. The towns we cover are:
Abington, Avon, Canton, Dedham, East Bridgewater, Easton, Foxboro, Franklin, Hanson, Holbrook, Mansfield, Middleboro, Norfolk, North Attleboro, Norton, Plainville, Randolph, Rockland, Sharon, Stoughton, West Bridgewater, Whitman and Wrentham
If you live somewhere outside our catchment area please check with your local Social Service agencies for gift giving programs in your town. Or CLICK HERE for a list of other programs that may be able to help you!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Keep in mind that our sponsors are very limited and cannot get everything on your wish list. These gifts are meant to be a supplement to what you will provide. Also, please be reasonable in your requests no gift requests of more than $50 will be accepted (no IPods, play stations/Xbox, computers etc).
- Please be aware that by submitting an application you are NOT GUARANTEED to receive assistance from this program.
- If you plan on applying to another gift giving program like Globe Santa, or the Salvation Army) DO NOT apply for this program, as everyone’s resources are limited.
- First time applicants will be prioritized.
- Please complete all requested information completely.
- Incomplete information may result in a delay in acceptance into the program.
- Parents will be responsible for picking up gifts at our AVON office. NO GIFTS WILL BE DELIVERED. Applications must be received by November 6th 2017. All applications will remain confidential.